At Acuitas, we have a strong belief system encouraging hard work, delivery of quality service, and appreciation and respect for one another.
As a Firm, we believe and abide by these Shared Values:
- Fair compensation and rewards to everyone
- Mutuality of respect and dignity for everyone
- A marketing and growth-oriented entity
- A highly professional and ethical Firm; a focus on integrity, quality and value all the time
- Personal, professional growth for everyone through evaluation and coaching
- Strategically directed and driven by Acuitas Values
Acuitas is always interested in hearing from capable and eager people interested in learning more about our firm and what we have to offer.
Generally, positions call for undergraduate and/or post-graduate degrees in accounting, strong analytical thinking, intellectual curiosity, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills. Litigation services experience is preferred but not essential. Lack of litigation experience would suggest a background in auditing, accounting or financial analysis.
If you are interested in employment with Acuitas, please submit your resume in confidence to jobs@Acuitasinc.com.